Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

Pretty damn good

That was quite awesome, but lets just go right ahead and call this what it is, a trailer for 28 weeks later. I mean c'mon some of that was copied straight out the official trailer and you used muse in the background too... Not that this detracts too much from the quality of this flash.

danomano65 responds:

u obviously do not read reviews prior to your's. i don't think ur very original.

A Retarded Movie 2 A Retarded Movie 2

buttsecks pls

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

HA!

YOUR A JEWWWW!!!

hahaha crazy what is up with that beard?! jesus?

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

Awsome

Although i dont necessarily agree with everything you said there, i definatly agree with some of it and you now have my upmost respect for daring to speak your mind. To other, rantish reviewers: Grow up! He has a right to an opinion and so do you. Voicing your opinion and insulting someone because you dont agree with theirs are completly different things.

Anyway, now thats over with. The animation is awsome. Love the series. Ignore the ranters. Keep up the good work.

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

lol

That rocked, disturbing as always. Anyone ever said you sound exactly like the guy from clockwork orange?

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

haha

haha, i used to have that mp3 player (the one used as a clock in the very last short). It froze when you skipped tracks to quickly and only had 64mb onboard... Those were the days.

The Matrix Retarded The Matrix Retarded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

That was funny as hell! Espescialy the 'Nipple cripple, mr. anderson' bit. I love matrix and i love half life even more. This kicks ass. Make a sequel... NOW!

DazFromTaz responds:

Sorry, I don't think we'll be seeing a sequel for this one. Feel free yourself though, let me know if it happens! :)

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

That was great.

That was great. Some bits were better than others but tsall gud. Heads wher chopped in half verticaly way to many times though. Still, i supose you lot arn't gona know exactly what each other are doing.

Surface Surface

Dude

Dude. Make sequel. Now.

Like the backwards writing thing, very Da Vinci. Even if you do notice it as soon as you see it.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

Iv watched and given this a 5 every day its been on the front page, and you deserve it! That was your first flash?! I think its good that the actual characters dont move much, it would spoil the overall look of the thing, not to mention your beutiful drawings. Into my favorites it goes, hope to see more from you very soon, preferably about this Lilium girl. So great.